• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** COVID-19 Discussion

FBU

Ardern doing well, 1239 cases 1 death. Returning passengers still going to government managed facility. Here in England release them into the herd.

Greater Manchester Police last weekend had to break up 660 different parties, including 494 house parties - some with DJs, fireworks and bouncy castles - and 166 street parties!?!

honestbharani

Every government is already taking that approach to this crisis. How do you not know that? How do you think decisions about the extent and timing of lockdowns are being made? And will be made?

I know you did. And it's probably the second dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone say on this forum.

And don't pretend that that's all you were saying. You were targeting someone who is working overtime during the crisis, directly with the patients affected, and telling them that it is "scary" that they are a healthcare worker. That was really, really low. Makes Gavaskar's comments look good by comparison.

Leaving aside the absolute and false but expected drivel that the second half of your post is, once again, for the last time, as far as I can see every Government is trying to ensure they do not reach a state where it is just "bad luck if someone gets sick".

And with you being the king of dumb posts, it is funny that you have your own ranking of those. :laugh:

Last edited:

Burgey

In the annals of a truly dire posting history, this is HB’s nadir. Just brain dead stubbornness, and lack of self awareness personified.

So woeful that he’s more to be pitied than despised (though tbf I do both).

TheJediBrah

Leaving aside the absolute and false but expected drivel that the second half of your post is, once again, for the last time, as far as I can see every Government is trying to ensure they do not reach a state where it is just "bad luck if someone gets sick".

And with you being the king of dumb posts, it is funny that you have your own ranking of those. :laugh:
Oh bro quit while you're behind. Stop making it worse.

If you're so desperate to find me saying something inappropriate or ****ish just be patient. You won't have long to wait. You don't have to try and invent things like this and embarass yourself in the process.