• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Feels like the kind of game where I'm going to go to bed and wake up with us out for about 270.

All set up for a patented Root 50 and out followed by a middle order collapse.

No doubt about Mitchell's parentage though; spit of his old man. Hairline looks like it's following senior's too.

straw man

Didn't see much of that session but England scored 103 runs - we a little loose? England made it a lot harder for us to score yesterday.

jcas0167

Feels like the kind of game where I'm going to go to bed and wake up with us out for about 270.

All set up for a patented Root 50 and out followed by a middle order collapse.

No doubt about Mitchell's parentage though; spit of his old man. Hairline looks like it's following senior's too.
I'm reading John Mitchell's book and it looks like they both take after John's dad Eric.

IMG_20191201_125756301 (1).jpg

Meridio

Am at the ground but at the opposite end to that, so couldn't really tell if it was out or not - sounds like it would have been. Three lives for Burns now, can't afford that on a flat pitch.

straw man

Not 100% convinced it would have been out as Latham would have still collected the ball perhaps 2ft from the stumps, but yeah still dumb to blow it like that.

Hey Santner turned one.

nzfan

Not much happening today, need something special today or one of the England batters lose focus. Otherwise can't see how we are going to get these guys out. Besides England has a very long batting line up as well.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What happened here?
Run out chance.

Throw coming in.

Latham is behind the stumps at the non-striker's end.

Henry quickly gets himself in front of the stumps and deflects the ball with his hand away from both the stumps and Latham.

Probably out if Latham collects. Definitely out if direct hit (although I think that was pretty unlikely by the time he intercepted).