• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

91Jmay

Yes, I don't know a country I have visited multiple times, have relatives who live there and have watched 100s of sporting events against's flag and was genuinely asking why Dave Warner was wearing a Union flag. Never-mind that its not even a ****ing England flag. Deary me.

Hooksey

Banned
Yes, I don't know a country I have visited multiple times, have relatives who live there and have watched 100s of sporting events against's flag and was genuinely asking why Dave Warner was wearing a Union flag. Never-mind that its not even a ****ing England flag. Deary me.
Warner was wearing an Australian flag. Hard to fathom how you could remain confused about that?

Adders

LOL, seriously??

Here's an idea, cut the apron strings and get your own ****ing flag........then maybe a picture like this (of a Union Jack with not a star in sight) wont attract a tongue in cheek comment that has clearly gone straight over your head.

wiff

Yeah the union jack is really a fabric of the past. Better to have this new one:

AustFlagNew.gif

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
NuFACT 243:

I used to always like the Nepal and South Korea flags, I guess I still do. At primary school on the one of two occasions where we had to draw and colour in our flag, I used to wish I was from Libya. Think the country has changed flags these days..

flibbertyjibber

I think he may be dropped for these 2 tests and return for the start of the summer in a last chance for him.

All this may work for Cook too, press will probably lay off him a touch even if we lose 5-0 which looks likely and allow him time to rebuild the side which he clearly has to do now.

Last edited: