• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Group A Discussion - Pakistan, West Indies, Australia, India

Matt79

Global Moderator
Seeing Hussey bat at four just makes it harder again to argue that Clarke merits a spot atm... :(

On the other hand, Hussey's found some form! :)

Stapel

WOW Hussey is playing well
Currently Australia are 143/2 in 27 overs
means they can score around 280
that's a good news for Pakistan, cuz then it will be a close game, therefore NNR wont kick Pakistan out of the tournament
by the way PAINE played well
& for me Nehra & Mishra bowled well
With 8 wickets in hand, I would normally expect the score at 30 overs to be doubled at 50 overs. Aussies should look for 320.

Arjun

Nehra, it seems, may be India's most valuable player in the Champions Trophy. He's done rather well since his recall, bar one match. Getting him back was, in hindsight, a really good move- in nine matches, he's got really good figures. Given India's seam bowling woes, this has been a really smart move.

Now a direct hit gets out Ponting!

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
As I said, I would have played Mishy ahead of Harbhajan Singh in the first game but I didn't see it happening after he took 5 wickets in the CC final. He has done **** all off late tbbh.