• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Religious Discussion Thread

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Please post in this thread to discuss religion vs atheism etc. We're trying to keep as much of this sort of discussion within this thread as possible instead of letting it pollute the rest of OT. Such posts in other threads will be deleted as they tend to derail the thread.

Happy posting. :)

cover drive man

Love this.

Want to watch -

Brilliant film.

On a related note I don't mean to offend anyone but I was in town the other day and I saw a book (I say book but it looked more like a small catalogue) called "The Dawkins Dellusion" Which tried to argue against Richard Dawkins' "God Dellusion" Which I'm reading atm. The size of it alone made me laugh. Possibly a bit ignorant of me though, to judge a book by its size.