• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Spark

Global Moderator
Mallet has taken more Test wickets than any other finger spinner at the venue, and believes that Swann needs to target "a more attacking line outside off-stump turning into the right-handers" to be successful in the second Test.

"Swann will do that," Mallett told Fairfax Media.
I've been saying this for three years. Should totally hire me as an expert spin consultant.

Burgey

You know you're a cricket nut and stinging for a test to start when you're heading out to see Neil Oliver talk at the State Theatre in Sydney but wish it was Neville Oliver :(

howardj

Remember the carnage on the 1st morning of this Test, three years ago

We were 3 for before the commentators had made their first mention of what wonderful blend of the old and the new Adelaide Oval is

LongHopCassidy

I'm reliably informed the Adelaide Oval has short square boundaries but is longer down the ground.

This, in turn, justifies its tagging as an oval.