• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official*** South Africa in England 2017

Adders

As long as de Villiers is there, it's a done deal. Bat down to 10 too.
Not while they're throwing away wickets at the other end. Only decent wicket taking delivery in the innings was Wood to get Amla, rest have been rubbish and SA should be very disappointed with this performance.

grecian

Rashid's too tbh, gets so many wickets off terrible deliveries
As much as I'm a Rashid naysayer (mainly in Tests TBH), this is how most spinners get wickets in limited-overs nowadays, after all they deserve it with massive bats, short boundaries plenty of decent balls go for runs, even with mis-hits.

Speaking of which, there's the game....

Last edited:

Howe_zat

I think Englands score was better than most people made out. 340 may be the new 300 whatever, it doesn't get chased often.

They needed a proper hundred from someone in the top four I think.

MW1304

Not while they're throwing away wickets at the other end. Only decent wicket taking delivery in the innings was Wood to get Amla, rest have been rubbish and SA should be very disappointed with this performance.
He's not there anymore so we'll never know haha.

grecian

I think Englands score was better than most people made out. 340 may be the new 300 whatever, it doesn't get chased often.

They needed a proper hundred from someone in the top four I think.
I'm always going to say it's a decent score, the fact is felt we could have scored more, basically that top-4 thing could have happened easilywith a couple of decent bats there.

Howe_zat

Only the second time Phelukwayo has been dismissed, in his 15th ODI.

Hard to believe that innings was played by a man with a batting average of 120

91Jmay

He reckons all Muslims should be personally ensuring there are no terrorist attacks, which is normal low IQ b/s.

Mo has actually bowled superbly today, lots of spin and good areas.