• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash chaulk

Mister Wright said:
I take full responsibility for the loss. I must have mucked up the tactics. I'll will have a good look and review the tactics and see where I went wrong.

Chaulky, next time you're on line, I need to talk to you...
okily dokily

Blewy

Kyle, waiting on your team sheet still... Its overdue so if someone else from the Stallions wants to get it in i can get the game done...

Mister Wright

Blewy said:
Kyle, waiting on your team sheet still... Its overdue so if someone else from the Stallions wants to get it in i can get the game done...
Mate. I've tried a few times to email, but it keeps getting returned.

Blewy

Latest Stallions Data

Note: Data info looks different now as we had to remove columns so we could use the Training Facility.. The Training Facility when run will allow players to improve their skills when not on the pitch...

Attachments

Mister Wright

Alex.

When the games start up again, I'm going to have to get you to do the teamsheets. While I'm in London I have access to the internet, but can't download any files or programs, so obviously I don't have the software to create the teamsheets. If there are any problems, shoot me an email & we'll try and get things sorted out.

Cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.