• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Wright

Very happy with our most recent performance. A draw is as good as a win at this stage, considering our poor run so far this season. Let's look for a win in the next round.

The Baconator

Winnable game next up IMo. We're playing Swell, who're a good side, but they're missing 4 crucial players due to suspension/international. I know we are as well, but it's a good chance to notch up our first victory.

The Foxtrot

hey guys

sorry ive been away over new years, got back recently. Came back to find out i've been added to this team.

if you dont mind me asking, whats our formations, lineup and general strategy etc?

thanks for the add

Status
Not open for further replies.