• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinu23

i decided to change my aggression to 85. Hope at least now I can get the ball in to the goal.

Loony BoB

I think our main problem is that we don't have anyone with 30+ in the goalscoring area. I've taken my aggression down from 92 to 75, so hopefully I don't get suspended for four games in my next outing. :S

dinu23

I think our main problem is that we don't have anyone with 30+ in the goalscoring area. I've taken my aggression down from 92 to 75, so hopefully I don't get suspended for four games in my next outing. :S
i guess it's too late to change those values.

The Baconator

Madondo is back now, which should increase our attacking capabilities somewhat. Quite worried about Kennett in the next game, will be a handful for our defence.

The Baconator

game guys great goal foxy
Yeah, was a better performance than we usually see, plenty positive. Next game's against Central, who I reckon we can get at least a point against. Jack being out isn't good news, but we can welcome back Rune Nielsen who'll take his place, and Su will slot into midfield.

Loony BoB

Jack shouldn't be out. We should appeal. :( Don't think he deserved an instant red at all... refs just don't seem to like defenders.

ash chaulk

Yeah, was a better performance than we usually see, plenty positive. Next game's against Central, who I reckon we can get at least a point against. Jack being out isn't good news, but we can welcome back Rune Nielsen who'll take his place, and Su will slot into midfield.
i agree

Jack shouldn't be out. We should appeal. :( Don't think he deserved an instant red at all... refs just don't seem to like defenders.
i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.