• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

morgieb

Crawley's FC numbers look pretty underwhelming TBH. Did he play really well for England A teams or Under 19's etc.? How was he in South Africa?
It seems to be a style over susbtance decision of sorts, his original selection screamed "I like his style and being on tour will help his development", then Burns's injury saw him get lucky. In saying that he did do well enough in South Africa.

Starfighter

Interesting stat that - bowlers with highest % dismissals bowled (presumably over 100 wickets or something like that):

Lindwall
Statham
Ramadhin
Tate
Barnes
Shoaib
Gabriel

Surprised Trueman isn't there. Good chance of being next I reckon. Spofforth has them all beat.. I wonder they excluded Lohmann as well.

Never would have guessed that someone could do that in modern cricket. Though I bet a lot more of them are played on.

Last edited:

Daemon

ugh, was just about to post that this was the 3rd most economical spell thus far in the history of test cricket.

honestbharani

Stokes already looking a class apart from the batsmen who have batted so far. Roach to Stokes might be rough though. If Stokes nicks off, can see England lollapsing hard here.