• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Poker

open365

5,155 here, 60th place.

I know the standard in these isn't great, but i swear this is the most god awful table i've ever played at, 4 of them min raise everything then call a re-raise with J high.

pasag

RTDAS
I've been screwed so many times on pocket aces it's not funny. Almost a curse.

Anyways are people still on?

open365

I'm going on the cash tables after i bust out of the freeroll which should be anytime soon

BoyBrumby

Englishman
860th. Went all in on ace flush (the ace was in my hand) on the turn & some turd jammed a full house on the river. Hateful. :dry:

Jamee999

Up to 6870 :D Flopped trips.

EDIT: 8227 :D Had 33 vs 88. Flop came KK3.

EDIT: Past the 10k barrier.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Anything below QQ and you are asking to get owned.

Poker pairs outside of AA and KK are, frankly, not very good. Especially not at low limits which most people on this board would play at. Since there are 3-5 people in every hand, and the chances of someone beating that is very high, you will get beat more times than not.

In the long run, you will make more money with AA than any other hand. In the long run, you might lose more money with KK and QQ than any other hand too, at low limits at least. Overplaying pocket pairs is the first mistake people need to weed out.
You're too ****ing right, playing JJ on a low limit table is futile, just had to fold to a person who made runner runner straight after calling my raise with K7.
I am always right. :ph34r:

Tom Halsey

I entered then realized I'd rather watch YouTube and went all-in first hand. Will pay more attention tomorrow probably.