• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Politics thread for the not so smart

Shri

I don't want to discuss things that are too daunting for my little brain. I don't want to hear about **** that tries to justify the ****ing alt-right/nazis. I don't want to think about how politics works so that I can figure out how to vote for the side that is most likely to win, forgetting why people ****ing vote in the process. I don't want to talk economics or argue with assholes about the finer points of gas chambers after watching youtube videos that are full of 'iamversmart' bullshit. This is a politics thread that will hopefully pander to people who are as dumb as me at best or as smart as gnske. This will get buried in a week and be forgotten but Dos Equis is really ****ing great. Discuss.

brockley

I hate the 24 hour news feed,makes for bad politics.
Also not a fan of social media,murders an idea in 24 hours.
I was 1 of those who agreed with an increase 2 the GST.Most crictics on ABC agreed,but alas social media killed it pretty quick.
Like the idea of someone buying 10 cars,paying through the nose.

Anil

"Now if I ever, I mean if I ever, see you here again you die, just like that."

Daemon

mate we already have the english politics thread
This is just a variation of GIMH's joke. Very unfair distribution of likes imo, hopefully the market corrects itself and a few people unlike it or like GIMH's post.

Spikey

This is just a variation of GIMH's joke. Very unfair distribution of likes imo, hopefully the market corrects itself and a few people unlike it or like GIMH's post.
I'm absolutely shocked that the market failed.