• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pop Music

_Ed_

That Backstreet's Back song was pretty popular for a while
That was the first song of theirs I heard - had me thoroughly confused. "Who are they, where have they been, and was I supposed to know they went away?"

Burgey

KPop > English Pop
Just a reminder no one GAF because music is so subjective it doesn’t matter who likes what, and anyone purporting to provide definitive analysis to the contrary is an up themselves ****head

zorax

likes this
do you listen to much kpop? if so, who do you listen to?
my GF has been playing BTS non stop for the past two weeks, and has shown me some Girls Generation, Shinee and a few other groups/artists. caught myself singing along to some BTS songs during one of these concerts they're live ********* now yesterday. it's catchy. just wish i could understand the lyrics.

Chewie

my GF has been playing BTS non stop for the past two weeks, and has shown me some Girls Generation, Shinee and a few other groups/artists. caught myself singing along to some BTS songs during one of these concerts they're live ********* now yesterday. it's catchy. just wish i could understand the lyrics.
It's definitely very catchy, my old flatmate loved kpop and used to play it around the flat a ton and now I sometimes get into kpop moods and have a separate spotify playlist for that. Mostly Twice, Blackpink or Red Velvet

Daemon

Got nothing against K-pop music and/or casual fans but the culture of obsession surrounding it is pretty ew.

hendrix

Got nothing against K-pop music and/or casual fans but the culture of obsession surrounding it is pretty ew.
I really hate that cutesy type of girl, and (trying hard not to be judgey) am often not a fan of guys that get all smitten with that type of girl. Japanese pop possibly even worse in this regard