• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post of the year

Burgey

Nomination for thead of the year is Burgey vs. Zorax

Seasons 2-10 of that one were as good as it gets. Got a bit stale after that.
It's hard to sustain that level of excellence. You can only carry zorax for so long.

vcs

I have no idea how to even begin finding posts to nominate for this. I'll just jump on the voting for Bijed bangwagon too then
Get to it, man. I spent 5 whole minutes looking for that post of yours about turtles

vcs

I've literally liked more posts in the last year than you've ever made

I'm not going through them
There must have been a few you actually liked though, as opposed to reflexively clicking the "Like" button.

There's probably no way to find them though, in a reasonable period of time, and CW's Search function sucks.

zorax

likes this
Doesn't help I have terrible memory

The rest of y'all are going to need to dig up posts worthy of nomination, I'm not of any help here.