• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prison Break

irfan

Season 3 has just begun now and wow hasn't the whole dynamic changed.
Lincoln and Michael are now on opposite sides of the fence and Michael is faced with the prospect of attempting to break out again with this Whistler fellow who holds grave importance to the company's interests.

Of course, Michael initially shirks the offer off given his 'superstar' reputation in Sona but with Sarah & LJ held hostage he be may forced to plotting another way out of jail.

Shapes up to be a very interesting season ?? Thoughts ??

Agent TBY

Didn't like it.

I don't know what it is, but it just seemed too contrived and dragged out to me. If I look at it objectively, I'll probably realize I'm just being stupid, but I still won't.

I didn't like it.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Season 3 has just begun now and wow hasn't the whole dynamic changed.
Lincoln and Michael are now on opposite sides of the fence and Michael is faced with the prospect of attempting to break out again with this Whistler fellow who holds grave importance to the company's interests.

Of course, Michael initially shirks the offer off given his 'superstar' reputation in Sona but with Sarah & LJ held hostage he be may forced to plotting another way out of jail.

Shapes up to be a very interesting season ?? Thoughts ??
Yeah good start to Season 3. The Sona prison is bad ass with the inmates in control. So Michael will have even more daunting obstacles this time around. By the way, liking that new mystery woman that approached Lincoln with the company's demands. She's hot!

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
tbh i got very tired of prison break very quickly, a very one dimensional idea, which differs very slightly to any other program like this which churns out of america every 6 months or so...

desperate housewives, lost, the one about the alien landing.....all pretty poor fare imo.

duffer

So, did anyone watch the double episode? Thoughts?

I'll probably watch it later tonight.
Girlfriend reckons it was awesome. My interest really fell away during season 3 though. Still got forced to watch it with woman and mates so will probably end up watching all of season 4 too.

Needs more Sara and T-Bag though.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Season 3 was the biggest load of crap.
AWTA. Just watched the season 4 premiere. I won’t spoil it for those that haven’t seen it, but the big opening “revelation” almost made me throw up in disgust. One of the stupidest, most illogical, and over the top “surprise” I’ve ever seen on TV.

Mister Wright

Awta, though imo Season 1 >>> Season 2. Season 2 focuses a lot on various romantic sub plots which quite frankly aren't very interesting.
Nah. Preferred Season two as it gave a real insight into the character of Dexter. The romantic subplots and that laid real challenges in front of his character.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nah. Preferred Season two as it gave a real insight into the character of Dexter. The romantic subplots and that laid real challenges in front of his character.
Hmm not sure tbh, I agree to an extent, but it seems that this theme was drawn out for far too long when it could have been dealt with in about 3 episodes. The endless segments between Lundy and Deb got pretty tedious after a while as well. I personally thought you actually got a better insight into Dexter's character in the first series, best part of the second was....better highlight this so I don't spoil anything for anyone....when Lila got iced, worst character deadset imo. Doakes being written out also kind of blows imo, would have preferred if they kept to the idea of the second book rather than write something from scratch, but ah well, season 3 starts in a few weeks, looking forward to it.

pasag

RTDAS
Season One was better mainly becuase of the serial killer (ice truck killer?) mystery subplot.