• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prison Break

pasag

RTDAS
Doakes was magnificent in Season 2 though. Still rate Season 1 PB > Dexter.
Season one prison break was only good for the first ten episodes, up till the riot which was one of the finest episodes on TV, IMO. After that the filler began big time and you clearly knew the writers had nfi where the series was going.

duffer

Season one prison break was only good for the first ten episodes, up till the riot which was one of the finest episodes on TV, IMO. After that the filler began big time and you clearly knew the writers had nfi where the series was going.
Granted there was a drop off after the riot but I still enjoyed it and thought it was better than most stuff on TV at the time. My only real gripe was how they used the tat as a get out clause for every hole in the plot.

Mister Wright

AWTA. Just watched the season 4 premiere. I won’t spoil it for those that haven’t seen it, but the big opening “revelation” almost made me throw up in disgust. One of the stupidest, most illogical, and over the top “surprise” I’ve ever seen on TV.
They had the first episode of season 4 on Thursday night, didn't think it was all that bad. Certainly set up an interesting season. Although, some parts of it were lame. Got rid of some ****ty characters and re-introduced a good one.