• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

morgieb

I'm still fifth on the all-time posters list on PC and the last time I was properly active on the site was in 2014
Yeah it's looked pretty dead in the few times I've been download hunting there. I think a lot of cricket forums have gone under in recent times. Like I can't think of active ones other than this and **** like PakPassion/ICF.

honestbharani

Yeah it's looked pretty dead in the few times I've been download hunting there. I think a lot of cricket forums have gone under in recent times. Like I can't think of active ones other than this and **** like PakPassion/ICF.

Will forever remember that forum for introducing me to the legend that is "Atul Sharma"...

zorax

likes this
I was the heart and soul of the website ITBT. Clearly it couldn't exist anymore without me

stephen

Reddit consumes all.

googlyeyes

Banned
Sorry, revealing that would just invite prejudice that is held towards me over there. Don't want it to carry over. To fresh starts!

Gnske

I like seeing 10 Virat Kohli threads after every innings he bats.

The sports and fandom boards are pretty desperately pathetic 75% of the time. It's a vBulletin board for normies and NPCs. Wizards like us have no belonging in such places.

It makes me hate myself each time I go there. But when I come here, I feel happy and the urge to shoot heroin stops.

Last edited: