• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Thats because you arent looking at the right places on reddit.

Sim888 is the GOAT memer. I check out r/nba from time to time basically just for his memes.
Yeah r/nba definitely the only big sub I enjoy, and it's mostly for the memes and ****posts. I really wish r/Cricket was nearly as good. The rest of the main reddit is good to read when you want to stay awake at work in the middle of the night and you enjoy trainwrecks.

Burgey

Gnske on Fire the past few pages in here. Putting the rest of you to shame.

Wishing him and no one else here a Merry Xmas as a result.

RossTaylorsBox

I've had nothing but issues with it in that regard. Takes so long to get gratified by the end that I end up wondering if it was ever worth it.

Merry Christmas.
It's better for niche stuff, especially since Tumblr kicked itself in the nuts (which is a good niche you can find on Bing). Merry Christmas back at you.

Gnske

Actually, was thinking RTB's comment on Reddit being the meme graveyard is probably a subject of imperative and utmost importance.

Where do memes actually die? On Reddit with all the try-hard freaks or Facebook where all the cookie cutters and white women spam it going "Oh god, this is so me. Relatable hahahaha."

RossTaylorsBox

Reddit is a meme's hip breaking, it's surviving but just waiting for the sweet release of death. Once someone over 40 posts it on Facebook it's done and the boomers are the vultures fighting over it's remains.