• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to the 2015 Ashes in England

morgieb

It's probably irrational but I can't help but think that Rogers won't be fit, they'll dump Voges for Watson and recall Haddin. Am genuinely fearing that.

I could tolerate dumping Voges for Marsh I guess.

FaaipDeOiad

I think Voges will get another test, did score a hundred three games ago. But yeah he'd want some runs given how many Marsh is scoring, and even Watson if he gets some here.

Marsh for Rogers will obviously happen if Rogers isn't fit, they won't pick Watson.

adub

I can't see Voges not playing the next test. A guy at his age only gets one shot. But if he double fails in Birmingham he's in real problems.

Spikey

Look, I hate him too, but SMarsh has done nothing wrong over the past year and should get any batting position that opens up

edit ftr, this is meant as a general comment btw.

Last edited:

Gob

Look, I hate him too, but SMarsh has done nothing wrong over the past year and should get any batting position that opens up

edit ftr, this is meant as a general comment btw.
Pretty much.Once Rogers out and If Voges continues his struggle I can see a top seven like this for the Bangland series

Warner
Burns
Smith
Marsh
Clarke
Marsh
Nevill

Got to say I don't hate it

Swingpanzee

Pretty much.Once Rogers out and If Voges continues his struggle I can see a top seven like this for the Bangland series

Warner
Burns
Smith
Marsh
Clarke
Marsh
Nevill

I'll sacrifice two goats to appease the cricket gods in order to have Clarke bat at 5 again.

TheJediBrah

Warner
Burns
Smith
Marsh
Clarke
Marsh
Nevill

Maxwell is better than Burns