• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Roundabouts

cpr

It really doesn't.
Especially on a roundabout like that. Even with your indicator on, people just don't expect you to go all the way around and back on yourself. The smaller the roundabout the less likely they take it to be (trying to do a u-turn on a mini roundabout is a ballache tbh. It's actually easier to do it into a right turn instead.)

Daemon

There's this stupid 7 exit roundabout in mumbai that I never fail to get stuck in whenever I visit.

No one bothers using indicators there, people just stick their hands out like it creates a force field around them. Seems to work though.

Last edited:

Shri

The hand is the indicator. I call it the Indiacator.

If you didn't know that, your randi privileges should be revoked.