• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saying Goodbye

Blewy

As you can see by the thread name, im saying goodbye.

I've been on these forums since December 2001, and its finally time to leave..

I have a young family now and i've decided my time should be devoted to them more then here.

A huge thanx to James, who started this out as a small community now it has grown into one of the largest Cricket communities around. Without him i would not have met the great bunch of guys i have.

To the great people i have met and spoke to, Kyle, Ian, Bugs, Nibbs, Cloete, Greg, Liam, Mike, and the rest its been great chatting and meets a few of you hope to keep in contact via MSN on the occasions im on.

Without doubt Simon has been a true friend for a few years now and i hope to keep in contact with you for a long time to come. Your help with WCC over the years has been nothing short of super and without it WCC would have died long ago.

To everyone involved in CW XI, WCC and more recently CW Football thankyou, you have made my time on here much more enjoyable and memorable.

Just a final word to a few people out there. Dont forget what this place has done for you. The friends you have met here. Without it u wouldnt have them....

Hope you all take care and maybe see you around sometime...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Whaoh. Shocker. Hope it's not just 'cos I beat you in the VRL? ;)

Seriously tho, mate, all the best of luck. You seem an absolutely diamond fella. Hope to see you back sometime soon. :)

Smudge

That's one half of the flounce completed - now for him to return in two months time...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Cripes, if there's one I'd not have expected to see go it'd be Mr. Goff.

As Bennett said, though - they all say this, even Salamuddin. CW is addictive - you'll see.

If, however, you decide to buck the trend - good luck with life, Brendan, I don't know you, but I'm sure if I did I would like you (wonder how many people won't spot the ironic comment there). Certainly the longest-term member to announce his departure. Rest assured I'll dig this thread (unless someone else gets there first) upon your reappearance in 5 weeks' time.

Eyes_Only

Farewell and Godspeed young Blewy. You were one of the first people I met when I came here and were a true friend.

Keep in touch and hope to see you around these parts soon.

Cloete

Sad to see you go Brendan. Absolutely champion bloke. Wish you and your family all the best for the future mate.

Johnners

Cya Champ, and thanks for all you've done in regards to CW Cricket, Football & WCC. Best Wishes to you and your family.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good luck to you in life Goff. You've contributed a great deal to this forum in more way sthan one and you'll be missed.