• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saying Goodbye

Mister Wright

Sad to see you go Blewy, it was a great pleasure to meet you and your beautiful wife. You've always been a great bloke to talk to on msn and you were a great CEO of WCC.

Hope to see you back here, at some point, even if it isn't on a regular basis.

All the best to you and your young family.

Hope to catch up soon on msn.

bugssy

all the best buddy. i understand what u mean by family commitments. all the best to you and berlinda mate and keep in touch.

hope the family is well....

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I've seen enough of your posts to know you're a decent bloke, and that you probably mean it when you say you're leaving (though hope you have a weak will power like the others who tried to leave). Good luck to you.

andyc

Wow, sad to see you go Blewy. You've put in a hell of a lot of work for the site, especially in terms of organising varying sims around here. You'll be missed.

James90

Wow a huge asset gone right there. You will surely be missed. Got as valid a reason as any to leave though and I wish you all the best.

oz_fan

Sad to see you go mate. Like others have you said you were always willing to help out with the sims and I'm sure everyone appreciated your work with WCC and CW Football. All the best for the future.

Simon

WCC Staff
can understand ur decision mate as I said when we spoke earlier, also thanks for the kind words and It'll be good to catch up again when ur here in a few weeks...

Fiery

Banned
Goodbye Blewy, haven't spoken but you're obviously well-respected and good decision to spend more time with the family mate.

PhoenixFire

Yeah what Fiery said (can't believe I just said that).

Seems like your a good guy and put a lot of time into Cweb, all the best mate.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Kids or CW? I'd go CW tbh...

Nah, seriously, good luck.. Hope to see you back when the young family is telling you to get back on the computer :)

Matt79

Global Moderator
Good luck Blewy - haven't had as much to do with you as many others here, but the amount that I have has always led me to think you're a top guy. Good luck with the family - hopefully when things settle down a bit and you have time to scratch yourself again you'll be back.

James

Cricket Web Owner
All the best mate - hope everything goes well.

To be honest though, I don't see why people have to walk away completely, rather than just cutting back the amount of time they spent on the site.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TBH James, it's hard to only spend a small time on CW. I don't go on at home unless I know I've got at least an hour free. It's like going out and having one beer. Can't do it, I'd rather have none :p

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah tbh I never really understood it either. Perhaps people feel they're addicted and the only way to stop themselves is to get banned or make a goodbye thread. But in Blaze, Burpey and Blewy's case they didn't seem to post very much anyways. Meh.

Have a good one though mate, appreciate the work you did with CW Football, hopefully it will prosper without you.