• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saying Goodbye

Piper

As you can see by the thread name, im saying goodbye.

I've been on these forums since December 2001, and its finally time to leave..

I have a young family now and i've decided my time should be devoted to them more then here.

A huge thanx to James, who started this out as a small community now it has grown into one of the largest Cricket communities around. Without him i would not have met the great bunch of guys i have.

To the great people i have met and spoke to, Kyle, Ian, Bugs, Nibbs, Cloete, Greg, Liam, Mike, and the rest its been great chatting and meets a few of you hope to keep in contact via MSN on the occasions im on.

Without doubt Simon has been a true friend for a few years now and i hope to keep in contact with you for a long time to come. Your help with WCC over the years has been nothing short of super and without it WCC would have died long ago.

To everyone involved in CW XI, WCC and more recently CW Football thankyou, you have made my time on here much more enjoyable and memorable.

Just a final word to a few people out there. Dont forget what this place has done for you. The friends you have met here. Without it u wouldnt have them....

Hope you all take care and maybe see you around sometime...
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

Lol. I understand. Good luck with everything.. I hope you pop back when you can. It was awesome chatting with you.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
To be honest though, I don't see why people have to walk away completely, rather than just cutting back the amount of time they spent on the site.
There are various reasons. For some, the priorities shift and spending even a little time in the future/near future is not possible/important enough. Then, there are others who do not feel the same level of interest towards the site or do not find it interesting for various reasons.

Piper

Dude, I used to talk to you on MSN but you don't say hello any more.. It hurts you know.. :(

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
'T'has been a while, indeed...

There are any number of the 66 CWers on my MSN that I've never once spoken to, tho, TBH.