• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
First time I've been accused of being a South African! That's another one I can add to my profile. For the record, I'm the decendant of a man who played in Australia's first test match - but you're right, it doesn't get much more South African than that.
Being part of the current England side?

FaaipDeOiad

For the benefit of Fiery and Watson fans everywhere, from the cricinfo stats article.

Code:
Aus batsmen in the final overs (41-50) in the Super Eights     
Batsmen  	Runs 	Balls faced  	Dismissals  	Average  	Strike rate
Shane Watson 	98 	58 	0 	- 	168.97
Matthew Hayden 	53 	27 	1 	53 	196.30
Andrew Symonds 	35 	38 	1 	35 	92.11
Michael Hussey 	25 	31 	1 	25.00 	80.65

PY

This better be good, I'm sacking off my dissertation which is in on Monday to listen to it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Why does whichever broadcaster is in charge of the overlays for this tournament continually list Andrew Hall below Andre Nel in the batting order? It's starting to get on my nerves.