• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sep 19Th The day has arrieved

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Writes himself in with:

Chris Harris (after 243 matches), Sanath Jayasuriya (after 235 matches), Kapil Dev (after 166 matches), Shaun Pollock (138 matches), Heath Streak (162 matches), Chaminda Vaas (163 matches), Shane Warne (191 matches) and Wasim Akram (143 matches).

And I think he might be the fastest to complete that double, too...

Edit: Yup. Eight matches to take four wickets. All hail Ajit!

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

I'm surprised how quiet this thread is considering the usual amount of trash-talking that tends to accompany this fixture. Anyways Pakistan 16-2 after 4 overs and 10 more points to my FC team.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Right, time for Inzamam to hit a fifty and get me some points...

Anyone think that this game is much better than the slog-a-thon we had in Pakistan some months ago?

Bouncer

Waaao, Irfan Pathan has got Pak on back foot, good attacking cricket from my second favorite Indian crickter.....everytime i see this guy...i am impressed by his attitude, and willingness to put something xtra.....something Indians have never had .......

Pak just got to see him off, and lets hope that AA bowls his usual way..... :blink:

viktor

Bouncer said:
Waaao, Irfan Pathan has got Pak on back foot, good attacking cricket from my second favorite Indian crickter.....everytime i see this guy...i am impressed by his attitude, and willingness to put something xtra.....something Indians have never had .......

Pak just got to see him off, and lets hope that AA bowls his usual way..... :blink:
and normal service has resumed. trashy first over from AA it seems

doeesn't matter though Pathan will get'em all !! Hameed gone !!!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
WOOOHOO! Go Pathan! 3 wickets now! India have a chance.

I was watching a movie, and flipping to the cricket whenever I could, and the last I saw it was like 6/130 or something, then I flip again and see Agarkar on 45 =-o Amazing stuff. All Hail AA :D

This is gonna be a great game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Scaly piscine said:
I'm surprised how quiet this thread is considering the usual amount of trash-talking that tends to accompany this fixture. Anyways Pakistan 16-2 after 4 overs and 10 more points to my FC team.
Those peeps aren't around. Shhh don't let them ruin this thread ;)

Bouncer

Another Pakistani Bites the dust!!!! NAd he likes bowling to Youhana....has got him twice in 7 games he has played against Pak

Bouncer

Those peeps aren't around. Shhh don't let them ruin this thread[/Unquote]

What the **** are you talking about?....its the poeple like you who hide when their team is not doing well...i was here when Pak was doing well...and now too when India is on top.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was talking about both Indians and Pakistanis that fight and argue for no particular reason. I didn't mention any particular people or fans at all. No need to swear mate ;) You're not gonna get me arguing like an idiot. :)

viktor

Bouncer said:
Oh my bad, but where did u see any swear word in my thread.? 8-)
good point. **** does not necessarily make a swear word. but lets not argue. the game's getting really interesting.

Bouncer

viktor said:
good point. **** does not necessarily make a swear erord. but lets not argue. the game's getting really interesting.
Lets not argue key Bachey, u r starting it...anyway since it gets censored so it doesnt count.....If i mean to swear nobody will ever get that, coz i know punjabi.. if u know what i mean.... :D

viktor

:tongue:
Bouncer said:
Lets not argue key Bachey, u r starting it...anyway since it gets censored so it doesnt count.....If i mean to swear nobody will ever get that, coz i know punjabi.. if u know what i mean.... :D
I am ??!!?? ok my bad... anyway u can swear in Punjabi, and I can reply so no one knows we are at it again ;)

maxpower

inzi and yohanna steadying the ship at 76/3, pak should come out on top quite comfortably as 200 by IND is about 70 runs short of a fighting total, 200 is the border of just plain embrassing.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
INZIIIIIIII! Second player to get 10 000 ODI runs, absolutely awesome.

India need to break this partnership desperately or the tournament could slip away.