• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tea vs Coffee

harsh.ag

Iced Tea > Iced Coffee > Black Coffee with Cinnamon > Mint Green Tea > Black Coffee > Green Tea > Milk Tea > Cappuccino/Latte

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Have tulsi tea most of the time now. Some times, have black coffee or coffee with milk. I can't imagine having coffee all the time like Americans do. Would feel affected by so much caffeine.

Kirkut

Have tulsi tea most of the time now. Some times, have black coffee or coffee with milk. I can't imagine having coffee all the time like Americans do. Would feel affected by so much caffeine.
Never liked coffee, has more caffeine but lacks elegance. Tea's fragrance is something else. Remember my summer trip to Darjeeling few years ago, amazing tea, visited Glenary's it was quite good.

Tea with cake. Otherwise neither.
Very traditional, I like that.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Going to the Darjeeling district this week. Am excited to have some tea from the tea gardens. Yes, coffee has this harshness about it while tea is delicate and lovely. Feel dirty after having coffee some how but don't feel that way after tea. Do love a good coffee, mind.

vcs

Going to the Darjeeling district this week. Am excited to have some tea from the tea gardens. Yes, coffee has this harshness about it while tea is delicate and lovely. Feel dirty after having coffee some how but don't feel that way after tea. Do love a good coffee, mind.
You should try South Indian filter coffee (in someone's home, not a shop). Accompanied with a copy of The Hindu, it is the most divine thing on earth on a holiday morning. :)

zorax

likes this
Coffee when I need an energy kick or want to indulge in smth rich like a latte.

Chai/HK style milk tea for my regular caffeine needs.

Iced lemon tea with food and Jasmine tea with dim sum

On mornings where i'm sleepy but dont want to start my day too hyper I go for a milk tea/coffee blend that the HK locals call "Yin Yeung". It tastes surprisingly good.

I also agree that high end coffee tastes better than high end tea, but Masala Chai > Alll