• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW Burger Thread

G.I.Joe

Soya patties in burgers are way better than potato patties. The ones in Chillies are terrific.
I haven't had those burgers, but in general Chilis sucks. Absolute misnomer. Where's the heat?? Tex-Mex 'cuisine' has to be the ****ttiest fusion ever. Indian-Chinese is awesome, South African-Indian is good, North-South Indian's great. Trust Texans to absolutely muck up a fusion.

G.I.Joe

Takes a minute to wash hands with soap and wipe it. Till one is lazy, one can always use a paper napkin before wash within upto 30 minutes. It's far more convenient to eat with hands. It some how seems tastier as well. I stop at rice which seems yucky to me but some people claim it is even tastier for rice.
Rice needs a spoon. I've heard that the reason that Chinese-SEA rice is that yucky sticky rice is because they insist on using chop sticks to pick it up. They should just get with the times and use a spoon with proper rice.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I haven't had those burgers, but in general Chilis sucks. Absolute misnomer. Where's the heat?? Tex-Mex 'cuisine' has to be the ****ttiest fusion ever. Indian-Chinese is awesome, South African-Indian is good, North-South Indian's great. Trust Texans to absolutely muck up a fusion.
What's South African-Indian?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Quite interesting. Would have tried had I known when I visited South Africa a few years back.

cpr

gotta admit i am partial to the wetherspoons burgers, not in the least because you can get a guinness as well

Dirt cheap, decent and do the job, what more can you ask for before, and halfway through, a 15 pint marathon?

The Holts' pub/restaurants around here do a burger which is one beef, one chicken, and pulled pork on top. Absolute beast of a hangover cure.

If your ever in Manchester head to Solita in the Northern Quarter, the burgers are absolute legendary

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Once got a burger and pint deal in a city centre pub. The burger was at my table before I was. Wasn't the best.

zorax

likes this
Just had a Veggie Burger at a place called Texas Burger.. Was pretty good. I instagrammed it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Just had a Veggie Burger at a place called Texas Burger.. Was pretty good. I instagrammed it.
Aw no, you're not one of those people are you?

Anyway, I cook burgers on the George Foreman fairly regularly. Usually once a week or so. Gun piece of kit.

King Pietersen

Had my first Five Guys yesterday. Not a big fast-food eater, so just never got round to having one but holy **** it was good. Bacon was delicious, proper cheese, well cooked burger, great topping options, just a shame it's ****ing expensive for fast food. Will be going again though, delicious.

zorax

likes this
Aw no, you're not one of those people are you?
I snapchat practically everything I eat and Instagram it if its pretty.

I'm in Hong Kong. Its not my fault. Its the culture here. I have fallen victim to peer pressure and circumstances.

ajdude

I had 5 grill'd burgers in 5 nights last week. that was an experience.
did i ever send you any snaps of my efforts at cafe 51 in south melbourne?

(strong filter)

the boss. "Juicy Lucy patty (2 beef patties moulded together and stuffed with american cheddar), a fillet of crispy southern fried chicken, triple cheese, double bacon, 2 deep fried mozzarella sticks. Ketchup, mustard and mayo." $12

Adders

Wait, what?? $12? Thats like £4.

I'm emigrating. Now.
3 dollars to the pound?? Maybe 15 years ago.

More like £6 for that burger and if he had a pint to wash it down the beer would have cost more than that heart attack in a bun.

cpr

Burger is still good price. Beer not so much. However I probably would eat more burgers than drink so.....

Adders: Advance scouting party for those narked off with Modern Britain.