• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW Burger Thread

wellAlbidarned

From what I've tried, Burgerfuel is always a safe bet. Tried everything on the menu and they've never failed me. Murder Burger in Auckland was solid. Eat Burger is absurdly greasy on the way in and out, don't recommend. Will report on GoneBurger in a week or two.

Anyone found their little slice of sandwich heaven?

hendrix

er you haven't mentioned velvet burger

(Welwet burger as my fobby Indian buddy used to call it [actually that was the name of a friend of an ex girlfriend's who was not actually a stripper])

Howe_zat

gotta admit i am partial to the wetherspoons burgers, not in the least because you can get a guinness as well

wellAlbidarned

er you haven't mentioned velvet burger

(Welwet burger as my fobby Indian buddy used to call it [actually that was the name of a friend of an ex girlfriend's who was not actually a stripper])
is this some alty burger bar where they serve you the burgers made in the wrong order

Flem274*

123/5
yeah been meaning to go to that gone burger in hamilton east (or whatever it is that's advertising huge burgers on that little one way) for ages now.

hendrix

is this some alty burger bar where they serve you the burgers made in the wrong order
I take it you haven't been to Dunedin (actually they have one in Auckland too).

It's a slightly better version of Burger Fuel, IME. And on Tuesdays (?) they have 2 for one.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Soya patties in burgers are way better than potato patties. The ones in Chillies are terrific.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It should be illegal to eat burgers with a knife and fork imo
Why do people do this? I have heard millions of times how foreigners eat their pizzas with fork and knife. Then I saw some of the hollywood celebrities eat pizzas with hands during the Oscars and thought why I was being told lies all my life.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
because greasy fingers are the worst
Takes a minute to wash hands with soap and wipe it. Till one is lazy, one can always use a paper napkin before wash within upto 30 minutes. It's far more convenient to eat with hands. It some how seems tastier as well. I stop at rice which seems yucky to me but some people claim it is even tastier for rice.

harsh.ag

Fatburger opened in Gurgaon. Completed their XXX Burger challenge in under 15 minutes. Was disgusted and proud at the same time.

Last edited: