• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Matteh

Player of the Season Tally

OD vs Blue
4pts Corrin
2pts Cribb
1pt Dubb-Lynch

FC vs Black
4pts Cunningham
2pts Cribb
1pt Pearce/Hawker/Corrin

Cumulative
7pts Corrin
6pts Cribb
5pts Hawker
4pts Garven/Cuningham
2pts Scott
1pt Rose/Dubb-Lynch/Pearce

Dydl

Good win, didn't do too bad with the bat, but still dropping too many catches for my liking.

Will be interesting to see how we go with the number 1, in-form keeper back.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
First OD win. Bloody brilliant. The top three gave me the day off, all fantastic but particularly Scott, magic

Matteh

Well done guys, absolutely epic against a team that think they're going to walk it. Everyone stood up and did their bit amazingly.

Also much love to Cribb for pre-match discussions.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well done guys, absolutely epic against a team that think they're going to walk it. Everyone stood up and did their bit amazingly.

Also much love to Cribb for pre-match discussions.
Haha, hard to say the deep batting paid off considering we were 350odd/1 after 50. :ph34r:
Using part-time bowlers more definitely didn't hurt us though. :p

But yeah, really awesome win that. Absolutely killed them.

readie

Oh yeah the Scott and Read show is back baby. Such a great way to start our OD charge, stoked to be back from whatever injury I had btw.

P.s could u throw a pic of fallen as my avatar on here and Cricsim? My iPhone doesn't let me do it unfort much love mate

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Oh yeah the Scott and Read show is back baby. Such a great way to start our OD charge, stoked to be back from whatever injury I had btw.

P.s could u throw a pic of fallen as my avatar on here and Cricsim? My iPhone doesn't let me do it unfort much love mate
PM a mod.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Thought I'd keep track of how everyone is going in Grade.

Round 1

Code:
[B]Player			1st Innings	1st Innings	2nd Innings	2nd Innings
			Batting		Bowling		Batting		Bowling
[/B]
D.H. Cole		4 (17)		DNB		DNB		DNB
M. Reddlapalli		20 (31)		12-1-29-1	DNB		22-6-45-1
E.A.P. McNamara		12 (14)		18-5-37-1	35 (80)		DNB
J.N.E. Forner		6 (13)		17-2-76-4	3 (8)		TDNB
C.P. Raftery		23 (53)		DNB		33 (72) *	DNB
D.Y. Dubb-Lynch 	21 (36) *	DNB		7 (9)		DNB
A. Sellaro		3 (34)		TDNB		DNB		DNB
B. Hawker		2 (7)		DNB		2 (8)		TDNB
J.P. McNamara		4 (6)		31-11-67-2	5 (15)		TDNB

Matteh

Yeah he is. He's frustratingly (in his eyes, obviously) close to playing proper cricket again, but we've just been too damn good.

bryce

Hey seeing as I miss OD games does that mean I can play grade games?
Don't mess up your chance Forner, haha :p

Josh

Yeah he is. He's frustratingly (in his eyes, obviously) close to playing proper cricket again, but we've just been too damn good.
Which is exactly what I said up there :D

Not a complaint to see Greenies winning for a change! lol