• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Jokes thread.

CasMcG24

I'll kick this off x

A teacher asked her class how many of them were Dockers fans.
All the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.
The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.
Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not a dockers fan.'
The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you a dockers fan?'
Johnny said, 'Because I'm an eagles fan.'
The teacher asked him why he's an eagles fan.
Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mum's an eagles fan and my Dad's an eagles fan, so I'm an eagles fan.'
Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your Mum was a moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'
Little Johnny replied, 'A dockers fan.'

CasMcG24

And another...

The Dockers club shop has a new line out for girls... It's called the Fremantle Dockers bra... In true tradition it has no cups or support.

GoodAreasShane

The last time West Coast were actually this good half their team was wasted on ice. Wonder what Ben Cousins is up to these days.

CasMcG24

We already have a Jokes thread
I don't think I have the rest of my life to search through so I feel, honestly trawling through five pages is enough... ? Isn't it bad and wrong to bump old threads?

Please, do post a joke!

Shadowplayer

News just in.............Police are searching for a man who has just broken into the Fremantle Dockers trophy room and took everything.............they are looking for a man with a rolled up carpet under his arm

CasMcG24

News just in.............Police are searching for a man who has just broken into the Fremantle Dockers trophy room and took everything.............they are looking for a man with a rolled up carpet under his arm
I have been suspended from the AFL forum as I went into the Dockers forum to ask what the score was... A blonde moment but the response was priceless x

Last edited:

Shadowplayer

A well known cricket writer asked the great Don Bradman who had an average of 99.94 runs in test cricket how he thought he would get on in the modern game............the Don thought for a bit and said, "I think I would only average about 40", startled at this the writer said, "only 40?, why so low?"..........to which Bradman replied, "Well I am 90 years old now you know!".

TNT

Banned
Expected to see the police were looking for a man carrying several wooden spoons.

CasMcG24

Expected to see the police were looking for a man carrying several wooden spoons.
Not even I'm that cruel... But from someone who regularly posts on the dockers forum (and is quickly warned) I am laughing my arse off!!!