• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "What song are you listening to?" thread II

Arachnodouche

Love all modern Maiden despite general consensus to the contrary among old fans. Songs have become long-winded but they still retain their penchant for great melody while using familiar tropes. AMOLAD is probably the darkest they've ever been along with The X Factor.

Kraken

Anyone else in here excited for the Triple J Hottest 100 of the Decade on Saturday?? Hoping I get a chance to listen to a little bit of it whilst at cricket on Sat. In any case, They've started playing from 200 down. A great start to a Wednesday :thumbup:

Heboric

One of their earliest videos, very low budget feel.
Tarja very young, still with her baby fat.
Didnt like this one at first, but it grew on me

chasingthedon

Bask in the glory of the late, great Ollie Halsall, least known 70s guitar god
[video]http://www.olliehalsall.co.uk/sanantone.mp4[/video]

Last edited:

chasingthedon

Saw these guys a couple of weeks ago in Redwood City just before they put us on lockdown, 47 years after I first saw them at Newcastle City Hall. Although only Andy Powell now plays with Wishbone Ash, Ted Turner is still going strong, as is Martin Turner (though now calling himself ex-Wishbone Ash):-