• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst tasting common foods

Uppercut

Baked beans are the ****ing worst.

I eat a banana every day and 80% of them taste terrible. There’s like a 2-hour window between them being a crunchy, grass-flavoured phallus and a rotten brown mush. During this window the taste improves to the level where I can eat it without gagging if I manage not to think too hard about what I’m doing.

They’re so healthy, filling and convenient though. Probably the only food I regularly eat despite actively disliking it.

Pothas

Baked beans are the ****ing worst.
I can see that beans are awful but I don't actually hate them. They can never be allowed to get anywhere near egg though.

Spaghetti hoops are on another level of terrible though.

Line and Length

When I play golf I have a banana half way through the 18 hole round. I we buy them and don't consume them before becoming over-ripe we do as Shri suggests - a banana smoothie.

morgieb

I like baked beans but only with ham sauce.

EDIT: Assuming you're only referring to the tinned stuff. If you're referring to the BBQ/slow cooked stuff.......you deserve a ban.

Last edited: