• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

tik tok

zorax

likes this
Also the platform allegedly has told moderators to suppress content from 'ugly' and 'poor' people in order to increase new user retention, but I have no clue on how true that is.

Shady Slim

from memory that app that everyone used to make themselves look 40 years older was that but with russia too if i recall correctly

Gnske

It's amazing. Seeing a Tik Toker at the moment who has never seen any movies from major franchises nor any staples of cinema, nor is familiar with famous folks of the 20th century. She was confused about who Bruce Willis was by talk at work, I pointed out he was in the christmas movie called Die Hard and her response was "it doesn't sound like a christmas movie, it sounds violent." Clarifying Alan Rickman was in it was meaningless.

Knows who Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau are however. Feeling a bit like Grandpa Simpson's famous speech about how he stopped being with it.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I saw a newspaper headline a few days ago about some sort of war between youtubers and tiktokers. Hope there aren't too many casualties.

Flem274*

123/5
It's amazing. Seeing a Tik Toker at the moment who has never seen any movies from major franchises nor any staples of cinema, nor is familiar with famous folks of the 20th century. She was confused about who Bruce Willis was by talk at work, I pointed out he was in the christmas movie called Die Hard and her response was "it doesn't sound like a christmas movie, it sounds violent." Clarifying Alan Rickman was in it was meaningless.

Knows who Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau are however. Feeling a bit like Grandpa Simpson's famous speech about how he stopped being with it.
keep her

Daemon

not sure why neptune copped 5 points but sledger's made a whole thread for it and got a free pass