• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Twitter accounts you're blocked by

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Too many to name but my favourite is Will Ospreay.

He vanity searches so hard that he'll probably find this as well, so **** you Billy you big baby bitch. Go do some backflips while defending pedophiles.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't tweet enough for anyone to have bothered, but I am blocked by some people and pages on Facebook that I can't even remember interacting with, so I think I may be on some sort of circulating block list there.

Smudge

This is truly a tragedy; if anything you should own the account. :(
I always intended to email them to demand they unblock me, but I haven't got round to it. My Twitter account isn't anonymous and I'm pretty even-handed in my tweeting. It was simply a throwaway comment about the number of players leaving a couple of years ago. Otago-based sports teams are awful at media and social media.

And that's all without taking into account my history with the Volts.

trundler

Probably a good sign. If my ghost town of a twitter of all things can send you down a stalking rabbit hole, you probably haven't gone down adjacent rabbit holes many times before.
I've found basically everyone whose name I've come across :laugh:

Is this weird

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I can't search on these sites to save my life. I can't find anybody on twitter and I'm pretty sure I followed the wrong burgey on insta.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I always intended to email them to demand they unblock me, but I haven't got round to it. My Twitter account isn't anonymous and I'm pretty even-handed in my tweeting. It was simply a throwaway comment about the number of players leaving a couple of years ago. Otago-based sports teams are awful at media and social media.

And that's all without taking into account my history with the Volts.
Did you actually tag them in it or did it come up because they were following you?

Stupidly harsh either way. If that's the standard they have for blocking they probably have half of their former followers blocked.

Smudge

Did you actually tag them in it or did it come up because they were following you?

Stupidly harsh either way. If that's the standard they have for blocking they probably have half of their former followers blocked.
I tagged them, yes, but regardless - mine isn't a sock puppet account (despite my incredibly boring name) and I'd written stories on them a couple of years earlier, so I'm not exactly anonymous to their management...

Last edited: