• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you eating right now?

zorax

likes this
the real truth is PEWS and James love me so much that they went into the Forum backend, installed a 'double like' feature, and gave me and only me the permissions to use it

hendrix

Basque style lentils, eggplant and sausage tempeh on couscous with a cheap bottle of tempranillo.

This is all about the pimenton/smoked paprika. Delicious

Last edited:

Daemon

Looks good.

I really hate couscous unless it's been made with copious amounts of butter. Just feels too dry otherwise.

hendrix

bit of olive oil works well too.

I'm not usually a big couscous guy either tbh, prefer brown rice most days but hard to deny the convenience of couscous

Adders

Basque style lentils, eggplant and sausage tempeh on couscous with a cheap bottle of tempranillo.

This is all about the pimenton/smoked paprika. Delicious
That really does look good, but red wine in a ****ing tea cup???

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mushrooms cooked in fry lite and garlic, three poached eggs and a piece of wholemeal toast for breakfast. Not bad, eggs were slightly overdone but not to the extent that they ruined my morning.

zorax

likes this
Got some Khao Man Gai takeaway for lunch

The chicken, rice and sauce are all good, but the real star is the iced milk tea

Burgey

27053702-C0BD-442B-8E87-70DD6CAB65E2.jpg

vegan corn fritters with avocado, baby spinach, roast tomato, mushroom and home made chilli oil

only down side to this was the orange oil over the ba y spinach was too strong. Was better without the spinach as a result

zorax

likes this
A bit of simple Chinese home cooking. Broccoli in garlic, chicken in soya and black bean sauce, and the star of the show, steamed rice.

IMG-20200414-WA0009.jpg

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mrs GIMH knocked another great spag bol up tonight. Might knock her up to thank her

YES THIS POST IS IN JEST!!!!!!!