• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are you eating right now?

zorax

likes this
Pan fried fish and stir fried veggies (edamame, broccoli, carrot, asparagus)

Tried to take better pics this time too

20200417_202718.jpg
20200417_200951.jpg

stephen

I had a spaghetti Bolognese last night. It's one of my default specialities.

As for now? Chocolate cake, a nashi and half an orange for morning tea.

vcs

Rice with sambhar (baby onions, drumstick, radish), with fried okra and potato curry. Yum :)

morgieb

IMG_3926[1].JPG

Corned beef with potatoes, cabbage, carrots and white sauce. Delicious. Will also make awesome lunches/rubens/bubble + squeak.

vcs

Mixed vegetable sambhar, curd and rice with fried appalam (that's Tamil for papad)

harsh.ag

Double fried egg sandwich with tomatoes, capsicum, red onions, parsley, spicy mayo, and garlic spice mix

honestbharani

Mixed vegetable sambhar, curd and rice with fried appalam (that's Tamil for papad)

You don't have breakfast? Its always straight to meals in your house? Its one of the running arguments with the wife for me. Coz their family do the same thing. Have full meals by 10 or so and do not do breakfast. Its a pretty horrible habit AFAIC.