• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Lol, was going to say, how ****ing tall is SS?

Anyway, last evening the kids graduated from high school. Was a good night. We did comparison pics from their first day of infants school to last day of high school, trying to get similar poses. The years have been kinder to them than they have to me, though I am still a very attractive man, of course

View attachment 24917
Bro you've barely aged....it must be the beer and the Kohli-hate.

That's wonderful about the kids - must be a great feeling!

Burgey

Cheers mate, yeah it's a wonderful feeling. Very few of us are as ageless and genetically gifted as I've proven to be :ph34r:

It's a nice feeling having school done for them. They've grown into great young adults (I'm biased, of course). High School grads have become a big deal - back when I did it we had an end of year assembly then sat the HSC after muck up day. That was it. Nopw they do gowns and make a big deal out of it, which seems a bit odd to me, but it does no harm. More Yankee influence, I suspect.

As SCC noted, I'm in a pretty happy place atm, luckily enough. Being clear of thought allows me to focus on the wider injustices in the world, such as the moderation on this website, over which I shall no doubt prevail in my online crusade.

SillyCowCorner1

No. Punjabi with North Indian ancestry. My paternal grandparents were migrants from India.
Wow, every thing goes back to 'India'. Lol.

Majority of my foreparents/ancestors were taken from Indian way back in the 19th century and brought to the Caribbean. From the Bihar region. But along the way there were mixtures from the Punjab region, my dad's side is 'Singh'. Also my mom's side, they're more Afghani-Pakistani....and last but not least, some of my ancestors were from South India...Tamil Nadu.

It's all a mixture.