• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

honestbharani

Oooh sounds like fun. What rides you went on?
Well, we still got tickets for use when mall re-opens, we won so much that day. :laugh: Those are juz typical merry go rounds, slides, trampolines and a couple of car and bike race sim rides. There was a bump car ride too but she did not like it. She did love the dance floor though. And there was this ship ride thingy (dunno the name) where it slides and moves at all angles. The real carnival is a lot more fun but dunno if we will have it this year. :( When I lived at Chepauk, it was just a 10 min ride and was one of the best things about the summer holidays. Nowadays the city has become so much larger and a lot of that fun is lost.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Nah I’m not in NYC. And no covid patients today, only a few in the past. Plus we have adequate PPE, so I’m at a much lower risk than the guys in a lot of other places.

Last edited:

Matteh

Wonder if that one of GIMH and I at Edgbaston is buried away in this thread somewhere.

What a complete waste of a day that was...

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wonder if that one of GIMH and I at Edgbaston is buried away in this thread somewhere.

What a complete waste of a day that was...
You got to have a pint with me, I'm a little hurt that's a complete waste mother****er