• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

SillyCowCorner1

I don't like it when my Mom makes that.. not that I dislike the taste - it basically has no taste at all.
There's a superstition here. Every time it rains. The common implied thing is that someone has made squash, either sautéed or curried.

It's one of my favorite to eat with roti.

honestbharani

Nice picture of you and your daughter HB.
It looks like both of you had a great time there (at the carnival I guessing).
Thanks mate. :) It was at the kids play area at a nearby mall.

I don't like it when my Mom makes that.. not that I dislike the taste - it basically has no taste at all.

The key to tasty Indian stuff is how much and many different masala powders you can add. My recipe is to taste it after every new one and stop when you finally get the taste u like. :p Works with every vegetable, really.

Burgey

Wow, SCC so much younger than I envisioned.
Really? Funny how perspectives on things like this are reinforced when you don’t actually see the people. As with my perspective on AndyZ I suppose.

Personally always thought of SCC as a sort of Bill and Ted type and probably a stoner. Am pleased to feel vindicated by the pic tbh :ph34r:

morgieb

Really? Funny how perspectives on things like this are reinforced when you don’t actually see the people. As with my perspective on AndyZ I suppose.

Personally always thought of SCC as a sort of Bill and Ted type and probably a stoner. Am pleased to feel vindicated by the pic tbh :ph34r:
Yeah I always thought SCC was in his 20's. I know there was the farmer thing but still....

SillyCowCorner1

Wow, SCC so much younger than I envisioned.
Oh yeah? lol. Let's say that I have vivid memory of 1996 WC.

Partially true :thumbup:

Yeah I always thought SCC was in his 20's. I know there was the farmer thing but still....
I feel like an old soul though.
I dunno, the way he mothers Trundler lol........pictured him at least mid 30's
Trundler's my lil bro...