• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

vcs

We just put out a bowl of milk daily. :) There's one greedy bastard out of those 4 who just doesn't let the others get their snouts in the bowl haha.

honestbharani

Dats even better.. Let them have their freedom but its good for them to know they have a back up to come to for food in case they dont find it themselves. Giving a fish Vs Teaching to fish and all that. :laugh:

vcs

You look super fit there. How long did you run for today?

And those pets look really happy seeing you.
Thank you! :) They aren't pets but it makes my day to see them in the morning. I've started going for runs, maybe 5-6 km but that's the best I can manage in this heat and humidity. :)

Line and Length

At the moment I look a wreck. My recently grown beard needs trimming and I'm hobbling around like a cripple. Last week my good hip started playing up (I've had the other replaced) and it has deteriorated badly over the weekend. Another replacement needed. This growing old sucks!