• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you order from KFC?

Athlai

Not Terrible
The moment you've all been waiting for.

Zinger burger + either a 3 piece quarterpack (hot and spicy season), or a zinger ultimate combo with either extra chicken or extra wings.

If I don't waddle out of KFC then I had a bad time.

Flem274*

123/5
zinger combo, snack lunch or ultimate burger meal depending on my needs

edit - wicked wings snackbox also a goer

TheJediBrah

Family Burger Box

Change burgers to Zinger with added supercharge sauce

Maybe throw a stacker in there too

mr_mister

Zinger box

switch out the wicket wings for a piece of original recipe (prefer original recipe to wicked wings but prefer zinger burger to original burger)

mountain dew for drink

TheJediBrah

anyway potato and gravy is still going very strong. Available in most meals and a great side to dip your chips in.

morgieb

Any of those boxed meals depending on what tickles my fancy.

It might be gun marketing but if I want trashy fast food, I'm generally having KFC.

zorax

likes this
The must get in HK KFCs is the egg tart. They're fantastic

The rest is hit or miss. Can get better Korean Fried Chicken at a slightly higher price point, but the side dishes of KFC are decent.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Worldwide KFC rankings from my personal experience

New Zealand (best)
Australia (very good)
China (has some excellent items)
UK (I was very young, but remember it being fairly average)

USA (wtf is any of this,. Why are there wedges? WTF is this awful "biscuit" scone thing, why is it so dry and awful. Why does the potato and gravy taste so much worse. Why are all the burgers "sandwiches" and why are they all worse?)

morgieb

I've only had KFC in two countries. The Taiwanese one is pretty good too. Avoided the UK one as my Pommy-based sister thinks it sucks (and she's huge on see how McDonald's/KFC/etc is different in each country).

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Worldwide KFC rankings from my personal experience

New Zealand (best)
Australia (very good)
China (has some excellent items)
UK (I was very young, but remember it being fairly average)

USA (wtf is any of this,. Why are there wedges? WTF is this awful "biscuit" scone thing, why is it so dry and awful. Why does the potato and gravy taste so much worse. Why are all the burgers "sandwiches" and why are they all worse?)
KFC in north America sucks in general. Can't imagine why they don't have zinger in the US either. Given that America is the home of KFC, it is mind boggling why it sucks so much there.