• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What does your Friday night in lockdown look like???

Adders

Deservedly so too......I welcome the incoming infraction for such shocking behaviour last night.

Line and Length

Our normal Friday night routine hasn't changed greatly. The good lady and I both love our AFL and we'd watch the Friday night game while grazing on a cheese platter with dips, Turkish bread, olives and other nibbles - plus the mandatory bottle of wine. We still enjoy the food and wine but the sport is sadly replaced with whatever is the least crappy TV on at the time.

Daemon

Played poker with a bunch of friends and their friends while on zoom. Made some new friends. Won $22. Watched Ozark. Did the #SallyUpChallenge, managed 2:05. Masturbated. Facetimed the GF. Prayed.

Quite a productive 4-5 hours.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
It's mother's day plus wife's birthday weekend. I spent Friday night cleaning the house. I did sneak some hours on the PS4 to install and start playing AC: Odessey.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I've been organising (read, creating an invite) Friday work drinks which I have found has helped us with moral - in other words, we rant about all the other tiresome Teams meetings we've had through the week which are often very stuffy and structured. So between 4 and 6pm sinking beers.

After that, usually there's a movie on TV that's decent enough to let the brain switch off to.