• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What does your Friday night in lockdown look like???

Adders

Mines a lot like this

20200508_204647.jpg

Think this is 4 weeks in a row getting drunk in the OT bar...........sad old git ?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
well at least the ad delivery is working.

mine's much the same, only Leffe instead of Stella and a lot more tabs.

Flem274*

123/5
how's seinfeld adders?

watching the lindsay ellis youtube channel a friend recd to me. it's a sarcastic young woman analysing film themes etc and their meanings and politics and stuff and getting drunk while doing so.

the poor girl came to nz as part of her hobbit analysis to investigate the actors strike and suffered through a waikato draught. i feel for her man.

zorax

likes this
Just got home

Gonna cook, shower, do a few chores, roll up and enjoy the night with the missus

Ofc HK is no longer in lockdown, so I probably shouldn't be posting in this thread. Tentatively working on plans to go to the beach tomorrow afternoon, let's see if those work out.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Can't even have beer this weekend. Cut my finger the other day, leading to infection, so now on antibiotics for a week. Dire.

Adders

Just got home

Gonna cook, shower, do a few chores, roll up and enjoy the night with the missus

Ofc HK is no longer in lockdown, so I probably shouldn't be posting in this thread. Tentatively working on plans to go to the beach tomorrow afternoon, let's see if those work out.
No you shouldn't.....**** off.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That sucks Sledger

How did you cut your finger
Really dumb/inane reason unfortunately. I was putting my hand in my pocket and a cuticle on one of my fingers got caught on the pocket edge and peeled back. Small cut, but it happened when I was out for a walk, so must have got some dirt in it or something before I managed to get home and wash it out. Just flared up nastily over the following days. Has happened before, as well. Annoying.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
As if you can't drink on antibiotics lol
Haha yes true. Not worried about getting super trollied or anything, but don't want to stop them from working. Want the pain and inflammation gone asap, as it's a real annoyance.

vcs

On the thread topic, too boringly sensible. Turns out there's only so much crap on the Internet you can waste time on. I've actually been studying some useful stuff over the past few weekends and Friday night. FML.

Gnske

coooked mofo, **** yeah adders slam down a few mungaz and slap some maggot bread around you dirty dog