• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is your most embarrassing vomit story?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I once took some herbal narcotics and then sniffed poppers on the dance floor and suddenly had to leg it to the toilets

****ing bouncer didn't believe me that it was something I ate

vcs

Have never understood how someone could get drunk enough to throw up, but it seems to be common enough, so it's just another one of many things I don't get, I guess.

SillyCowCorner1

Have never understood how someone could get drunk enough to throw up, but it seems to be common enough, so it's just another one of many things I don't get, I guess.
Too much alcohol in the system without any food in the stomach makes one nauseated. Which eventually result in feeling of throwing up.
When the room starts spinning, you know you're ****ed

fredfertang

My younger son once threw up over the second Mrs Fertang - we occasionally debate which of us was the more embarrassed

Smudge

Finished the 2nd day of a 2-day club cricket game extremely early. We were back at the club rooms by 2.30pm.

Anyway, we started playing a drinking game flipping a cigarette packet. Depending on how it landed, you drank, you nominated someone else to drink, or everyone drank. I wasn't at my most dextrous and a few guys started to hone in on me with nominations, leaving me with multiple jugs in the stomach quite quickly.

At about 5.30pm, this bloke comes around to the club to collect scores for the Sunday papers. This guy was despised, not just because he was a dickhead, but also there were rumours of some untoward behaviour with kids.

He sat down next to me then after about 10 minutes, I muttered "I don't feel so good" and proceeded to vomit all over "Lofty" and his lawn bowls whites.

I was revered at the club afterwards rather than chastised, because of the general hatred towards him. Not that I recall, as I was asleep outside on the grass by then.

SillyCowCorner1

Finished the 2nd day of a 2-day club cricket game extremely early. We were back at the club rooms by 2.30pm.

Anyway, we started playing a drinking game flipping a cigarette packet. Depending on how it landed, you drank, you nominated someone else to drink, or everyone drank. I wasn't at my most dextrous and a few guys started to hone in on me with nominations, leaving me with multiple jugs in the stomach quite quickly.

At about 5.30pm, this bloke comes around to the club to collect scores for the Sunday papers. This guy was despised, not just because he was a dickhead, but also there were rumours of some untoward behaviour with kids.

He sat down next to me then after about 10 minutes, I muttered "I don't feel so good" and proceeded to vomit all over "Lofty" and his lawn bowls whites.

I was revered at the club afterwards rather than chastised, because of the general hatred towards him. Not that I recall, as I was asleep outside on the grass by then.
That'll show him...POS

morgieb

I once took some herbal narcotics and then sniffed poppers on the dance floor and suddenly had to leg it to the toilets

****ing bouncer didn't believe me that it was something I ate
Should've pulled a Monty.

_Ed_

This story isn't actually my own - I had an exam the following day, so left early from the party in question. But it's a tale of such wonder and mystery that I thought it was worth sharing.

Back in about 2005, one of my friends decided to host a party while his parents were off overseas on holiday. I can confirm from my experience that the first few hours of this gathering were pretty unremarkable, but apparently the drinking games started a bit later in the evening and it was all downhill from there.

To this very day, said friend maintains that he went into one of the bathrooms the next morning and discovered vomit on the ceiling. No one ever claimed responsibility, so the questions of who and how remain unsolved.

Needless to say, this was the only party he ever hosted at his parents' house.

Smudge

This story isn't actually my own - I had an exam the following day, so left early from the party in question. But it's a tale of such wonder and mystery that I thought it was worth sharing.

Back in about 2005, one of my friends decided to host a party while his parents were off overseas on holiday. I can confirm from my experience that the first few hours of this gathering were pretty unremarkable, but apparently the drinking games started a bit later in the evening and it was all downhill from there.

To this very day, said friend maintains that he went into one of the bathrooms the next morning and discovered vomit on the ceiling. No one ever claimed responsibility, so the questions of who and how remain unsolved.

Needless to say, this was the only party he ever hosted at his parents' house.
"Vomit on the ceiling...
.... Vodka Cruisers skolled thrice."

BoyBrumby

Englishman
After an absolute skinfull I once copped off with an Asian girl in a typically sweaty club on a student night.

She was wearing a quite ornate nose ring and this seemed to trigger my gag reflex (which was suitably primed after said skinfull anyway) and I had to dash to the (happily nearby) bogs where I plastered a row of sinks (cubicles were full) with purple heave (I'd been on snakebite and black).

Daemon

Reminds me of when I got stupid drunk during a work trip to Melbourne.

Went to the toilet to puke, saw a couple of logs floating and instinctively turned my head away, in the process spewing all over the cubicle and my shorts. The whole scene and mix of turd + vomit smells made me gag even more in a vicious cycle. I remember leaving the toilet feeling as if I'd vomited my soul out.

Had to be uber'd back by my colleagues who left me passed out in the hotel room but not before taking this. Apparently I had to throw away my shorts because the driver wouldn't let me in otherwise.

passed out.jpeg

Last edited:

fredfertang

After an absolute skinfull I once copped off with an Asian girl in a typically sweaty club on a student night.

She was wearing a quite ornate nose ring and this seemed to trigger my gag reflex (which was suitably primed after said skinfull anyway) and I had to dash to the (happily nearby) bogs where I plastered a row of sinks (cubicles were full) with purple heave (I'd been on snakebite and black).
Good start but disappointing finish Brumbers - was expecting the catalyst for what happened to be your discovery that your companion had a 'little extra' tucked away for you

Starfighter

Don't have any really embarrassing ones. However I do have a chronic issue that means I vomit very easily. A bug went around a university field trip thanks to other people's terrible hygiene. They all got better, I've stayed sick. No idea what the cause is. My crowning moment was being the only person to throw up at my sister's wedding. I was the only person who didn't have any booze.

Line and Length

Six of us all in one small Triumph Herald (that dates me!) driving home in various states of inebriation. Two in the front bucket seats, four in the back with the fourth lying horizontal across three laps. Horizontal one throws up resulting in in a "chuck" from the one (me) whose lap was holding his head. Bloody mess!