• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What would happen if spark and Lana Del Rey got married (to eachother)?

Uppercut

the irony of this is that i literally still have not listened to a single song of hers that's not on nfr

whan an album it is though
Wtf, she has stacks and stacks of good songs. Nfr might be her only good album though.

Uppercut

Her whole image is irresistible. People point out that it's a deliberate creation as if that somehow discredits it, when really it just makes it more impressive.

Kirkut

If they are married to each other and 'Sparks' would fly......how would you imagine that?

Spark

Global Moderator
Wtf, she has stacks and stacks of good songs. Nfr might be her only good album though.
yeah the latter is the problem. like i said i literally only listen to albums these days and her back catalogue had a general aesthetic that didn't seem to appeal to me; the hazy, velvety and warm classic rock sound is a far better fit than the snippets I'd heard of her earlier work. As a result I've just never gotten around to it

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
the irony of this is that i literally still have not listened to a single song of hers that's not on nfr

whan an album it is though
genuinely do not get it, sorry. doin time is great, the rest goes in one ear, out the other.

Halsey's hopeless fountain kingdom, though....

Spark

Global Moderator
genuinely do not get it, sorry. doin time is great, the rest goes in one ear, out the other.

Halsey's hopeless fountain kingdom, though....
i have precisely the opposite reaction; doin' time is probably the only song on the album i genuinely do not like at all. feels so misplaced and jarring after what comes before it and feels shoehorned in sound-wise.