• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who have you grown an admiration for in this world cup?

Second Spitter

Marcus Stoinis. He must be a great character and presence in the field to be getting continuing picked in the team despite batting like an absolute ponce throughout the tournament.

Agent Nationaux

The NZ team. What a way to show all the crying Pak fans that they were truly deserving and it was Pak who weren’t. We would have bottled this.

Flem for trolling all the Pak fans and never doubting his team. Great 12th man.

sunilz

Kane Williamson. He should be given man of the tournament imo. Has single handedly carried NZ to the finals.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
The NZ team. What a way to show all the crying Pak fans that they were truly deserving and it was Pak who weren’t. We would have bottled this.

Flem for trolling all the Pak fans and never doubting his team. Great 12th man.
Agree with this. I will have to take my words back too for NZ not being the 4th best team of the tournament.

Pak would have choked before the first ball would have been bowled.

TheJediBrah

MS. Really sticks to his values and doesn't let things like winning matches or tournaments get in the way of his average.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Agree with this. I will have to take my words back too for NZ not being the 4th best team of the tournament.

Pak would have choked before the first ball would have been bowled.
We aren't the 4th best team of the tournament. We're the best team.