• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the worst late night reasonable man

Uppercut

Conan possibly has the best mind for comedy of the lot. I mean he was a writer for golden era Simpsons. Man's clearly part deity.
Despite this he's still pretty bad as a late night talk show host. Maybe proves your point about the format.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Conan is easily the best. The rest are just annoying. Fallon's "I'm going to laugh before the punchline" schtick that he's done forever that makes him endearing to some is just so ****ing annoying I can't believe he's ever been successful.
Haha to this day I cannot help but think "only I may dance" every time I see his name mentioned.

Edit: Oops, meant to reply to Athlai, but my comments stands.

weldone

Meyers is unfunny.

Colbert is damn irritating. He's easily the worst.

Noah has class, and he's funny when he has good content - which isn't very often.