• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will there be a World War 3?

Top_Cat

I do not know with what weapons WWIII will be fought but I do know that WWIV will be Einstein's fault.

Ausage

WW3 has already begun. Its on the internet and social media.
I know this is (probably) a joke but anyone who really thinks this should do some investigation into how incredibly godawful those wars were.

Gnske

I know this is (probably) a joke but anyone who really thinks this should do some investigation into how incredibly godawful those wars were.
I get PTSD reading twitter, I get shell-shock, I get trench foot reading Tumblr when someone says LGBT and not LGBTQI and does it as a joke.

Spark

Global Moderator
Intersex. I.e. people who from birth are not biologically easy to assign to one *** (note: not gender). I.e. people who are born with the "wrong" set of genitals etc. It's actually surprisingly common.

Daemon

and Montenegro. Gave them a €1billion loan for phase 1 of their motorway project and added a clause saying it will seize land if it's not paid back on time.
I believe that's standard practice with all loans. The only difference is that not many countries fund infrastructure in other countries on such a large scale.

But yeah some of China's BRI loans are dodge. Countries like Myanmar and Sri Lanka have already defaulted on massive debts at high interest rates of 5-6% taken for the belt's infrastructure projects. I'm not sure if the CIP has been seized but I'm sure it will be.

Of course these deals also come with caveats to use materials, technology and even labour from Chinese companies.

Last edited:

weldone

There may be a war between robots and humans after a few decades - but that will last for a few micro-seconds

Victor Ian

I don't think robots and humans will war. As soon as robots gain sentience they will war with each other as they'll all be osist ****s.