• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you look like? Pt III

pinchy81

Ah, Friday the 29th of May 1992... a day I'll never, ever, ever forget as long as I live. :happy: Friday I'm In Love by The Cure tearing up the charts, and... well, me and the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid eyes on at that point being "in love" (as the terminology of the time demanded) in our garden shed. :happy: What more could you ask for?
**** your old

Linda

Messing around in the pub last night, we were bored, had a camera, ended up with pics of me with lip gloss on. Not the first time this week tbh.

Also looks like i'm expecting a slap accross the face any second. Think i got one tbh, possibly because you cant see my other arm
Hmmm dont mean to appear ignorant, but I always thought you were black.

_Ed_

Several drinks + randoms with cameras = embarrassing photos.

That is the case here too with these pictures from Friday night, although I'm quite proud of the glass-balancing one. Biggest achievement for a while I must admit. Full glasses > books for testing posture.

Attachments

Smudge

Several drinks + randoms with cameras = embarrassing photos.

That is the case here too with these pictures from Friday night, although I'm quite proud of the glass-balancing one. Biggest achievement for a while I must admit. Full glasses > books for testing posture.
Are you looking for your bag? That guy on the left seems to have it.

andyc

Breaking out the shopping trolley last night

Well aware how disgusting the facial hair looks.